SKAVA consulting ZT-GmbH
6020 Innsbruck, Austria
Phone: +43 720 514457
Member of the “Chamber of Architects and Engineering Consultants of Tyrol and Vorarlberg” (Kammer der Architekten und Ingenieurkonsulenten für Tirol und Vorarlberg)
Austrian Professional Regulations
Commercial Register at Innsbruck Provincial Court
Commercial Register No.: FN 412543 g
Value Added Tax Identification Number: ATU68588012
Austrian Federal Chamber of Architects and Chartered Engineering Consulants
While SKAVA consulting ZT-GmbH has made every effort to ensure that the information and data contained on its website are accurate, the contents are not to be construed as warranties or guarantees , express or implied regarding their use or applicability. SKAVA consulting ZT-GmbH reserves the right to modify or improve the information or data on this website at any time without notice.
- Altough SKAVA consulting ZT-GmbH endeavors to the correctness and topicality, we are not liable for the accurancy of the information provided.
- Unlawful use of the images on this website may violate copyright, trademark and privacy- or publicity rights.
- If trademarks are shown on the website of SKAVA consulting ZT GmbH, they are intellectual property of their respective owners. Without written agreement by us or by third parties, whose intellectual property is shown on the homepage, no rights are granted for the contents on the site.
- The site of SKAVA consulting ZT GmbH may contain links to external sites. Visiting these sites is at the risk of the visitor. We assume no liability for the content of external links. For the content of the linked sites, solely the owners are responsible.
- Access to password-protected or otherwise secured areas is exclusively permitted for authorized users only. We reserve legal actions against persons who try without express permission to gain access to these areas.
- We reserve us the right at any time to update or change these conditions. The visitor is bound to the latest applicable version. Therefore, we recommend to open this page periodically.
Data protection declaration
The protection of your personal data is important to us. We process your data exclusively within the framework of legal regulations (DSGVO, DSG 2000, TKG 2003). Below we inform you about the most important aspects of data processing on our website.
Contact with us
If you contact us by form on the website or by e-mail, the data you provide will be stored for 6 months for the purpose of processing your enquiry and in the event of further questions. We will not pass on this data without your consent.
Our website uses functions of the web analysis service Piwik. For this purpose, cookies are used which enable an analysis of the use of the website by your users. The information generated in this way is transferred to our server and stored there. You can prevent this by setting your browser so that no cookies are stored and by activating the "Do not track" function. Your IP address is recorded, but pseudonymised immediately by deleting the last 8 bits. This means that only a rough localization is possible.
Data processing is carried out on the basis of the legal provisions of § 96 Para. 3 TKG and Art 6 Para. 1 lit. a (consent) and/or f (legitimate interest) of the DSGVO. Our concern in the sense of the DSGVO (legitimate interest) is the improvement of our offer and our website. Since the privacy of our users is important to us, the user data is pseudonymised. User data will be kept for a period of 7 days.
In principle, you have the right to information, correction, deletion, restriction of processing, data transferability, revocation and objection. If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or your data protection claims have been violated in any other way, you can complain to the supervisory authority. In Austria, this is the data protection authority.
Copyright © 2015-2019 SKAVA consulting ZT-GmbH